Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Little’s Public Diary

User Profile: Little09
Little09 Thursday
🌸 Little’s Public Diary 🌸

I will be posting in here as frequently as I can (hopefully daily), in reply form. Feel free to read, comment, or skip past! Replies to my entries are welcome as well as appreciated. Some are happy entries, some are uncomfortable, and some may just be about my day! I’m not 100% sure if there are any TWs that I may miss, so please proceed with caution. I want this to be a space where I can express my true, raw emotions without filtering myself. Thank you for reading and stopping by! <3

About me: My first introduction post


Lastly I can’t promise the consistency of my tagging, but I will attempt to use the following:

[My Day] / [Pet Update] / [Life Update] (What kind of post/what its about)

[Positive] / [Negative] / [Vent] (The tone of the post)

[Yap] (just rambling / self explanatory I hope)

4
User Profile: Little09
Little09 OP Thursday
Thursday, October 1st 2026
Long Rant/Vent - I’m getting overwhelmed again and IDK why.
[Vent] [Negative]

I keep having strange dreams that leave me waking up confused and/or disoriented. I try to move past them but it’s almost as if I’m just a walking shadow of confusion. I have so much on my mind at all points of the day that I don’t even know what it is that I’m thinking about. My boyfriend tries his best to cheer me up before he leaves for work in the morning, and usually he does help a lot, but it only lasts for maybe an hour. I have an hour of motivation then it all goes away before I even realize what’s happening. I feel like I’m finally gonna have a good productive day, then I just sit in bed scrolling through other people’s threads or even just staring at a blank screen. I wanted to be a more active member of this site, but it’s hard. I’m worried I will vent too much and make it a negative environment for others, or maybe I will make a post in the wrong place, and where should I even post? Why do I feel such a strong urge to be heard when I don’t even have anything to say other than empty complaints? I try so hard to remain positive so why is all that I can say negative? Why do I lack the motivation I know I once had all the time? Am I doing something wrong? I even drank an entire glass of water and ate 2 eggs this morning. I was proud of myself for finally eating something, then I went right back into bed and felt like nothing mattered anymore. I don’t understand why I feel this way. My life has been great recently so why am I so motionless? I’m so overwhelmed and irritated and uncomfortable, but there’s no reason to feel this way. I tried to focus on hobby’s yesterday like writing a story, writing poetry, and trying to get my creativity flowing. I searched for prompts to write about that would get me into a flow, but the moment I put the pen to paper, the task felt so tedious and pointless. It felt like so much work for nothing, and the more I think about it the less I want to do it. I used to love writing, it helped me clear my mind, and now it just makes me feel like I’m sulking in an ocean of my own creation. A creation only filled with discomfort and pain. I understand that I am safe now, and the bad things that have happened are in the past, so why can’t I move on?

Yesterday my boyfriend and I were messing around when we were inspecting one of our aquariums. There was a pile of zip ties from our last project, and he said “oh I can make handcuffs with these!” I smiled excitedly at him and asked him to try. The moment he tightened the ties, I fell into a horrible panic attack. I was freaking out and trying my best to get out of the ties through my endless tears and hyperventilating. He cut them off immediately and held me close, apologizing many times, saying it was a dumb decision and he didn’t know why he did it. That only made me feel worse. It wasn’t his fault at all. We were just joking around and I ASKED him to do it, so why was he apologizing? It was my fault for freaking out. I was in a safe environment with the 1 man I trust more than anyone in the world, and yet I still panicked. I don’t want him to think it was his fault, but there’s nothing I can really do to convince him otherwise.

And this goes for every time i’m feeling down too. I feel like I'm letting him down, or making him believe that he isn’t doing enough for me, but he does more than enough. He gives me my will to live, a purpose in life, he makes me feel like the future is worth fighting for. He makes me a better person that I ever imagined I could be. He supports me emotionally, financially, physically, and even took me in to live with him, and our combined pets too. He is the best man I have ever met, and after tons of abusive relationships, I feel like I don’t deserve someone like him. I feel like I don’t deserve most things that I have in my life right now, yet I still find myself longing for more too. I want a job, I want college to be over, I want more pets, more clothes, more food, more electronics… I just feel so ungrateful yet undeserving at the same time.

I want to tell myself that I deserve the position I’m in, but is that even true? Who’s to say what I do or do not deserve other than myself? If I truly believe that I’m undeserving of these things and the poison I’m in, then why do I get to keep it? Am I potential mistreating the things and people around me with my own self destruction?

I don’t know what to do.

User Profile: Little09
Little09 OP Thursday
Thursday, October 1st 2026 #2
Quick Yap/Positive vent - Met a good listener
[Vent] [Yap] [Positive]

So I was bed rotting for a large portion of the day. I had a goal to try my best to eat at the bare minimum 3 small meals a day, but today I was having a hard time motivating myself to make something for lunch, and it was already 3pm. I thought maybe I would just skip, until I decided to just scroll through the site for a little longer. I checked back at one of my forum posts in poetry, and re-read the warmly caring reply that I got to it. It was a listener who replied and gave me some positive feedback! I checked out their profile and they had tons of great ratings/reviews, so I decided to reach out to them. Almost immediately I could feel my mood lifting, as I vented about the good- and the bad. Instead of telling me that I “needed to eat” or “stop bed rotting” he told me about how he went to Dairy Queen, and got yummy good AND ICECREAM!! I got excited thinking about the last time my boyfriend took me to Dairy Queen and how delicious the ice cream was. My stomach growled, and suddenly all the food I had sitting in the pantry sounded delicious. This listener was an expert on what they do, and that was suddenly made very clear. I ended the chat in appreciation, and made ramen (that I ate all of!) I’m looking forward towards being able to talk to that listener again. It also just makes me happy to have positive engagement (even if minimal) on something I worked hard on, that meant a lot to me personally. 
I hope I can take this motivation and positivity with me throughout the whole day.
P.S. I’m totally asking my boyfriend for ice cream tonight 🤭
User Profile: Little09
Little09 OP Friday
Friday, October 2nd 2026
random entry - I’m just yapping
[Yap] [memmory] [Pet Update]

Last night when I was watching Game of Thrones before eating dinner, I was holding Keiko while I was on the couch. - wait
Did you know Keiko was my first pet? She is a Python Regius, AKA Ball python, with a normal morph. I was talking about getting a snake more as a joke to my dad. I mentioned how they were “low maintenance” and how I’ve always wanted my own pet that was mine and nobody else’s. He surprised me when he said that was a great idea. We both lived with my grandma, and she HATES snakes. My dad told me he would talk to her and see what she says when we get home, before pulling into the exotic pet store. I loved this store. It was full of all kinds of reptiles and insects. I ran towards the enclosures with all the little beautiful snakes. I looked at each one in admiration. Then I saw a beautiful baby ball python, more active than any of the other snakes, which was unusual for balls in the middle of the day. I asked to hold her, and the snake just sat there in my hands looking up at me. I loved her. Skip some time, she’s home with me, my grandma is.. very angry, and she decideds she never wants to come in my room again. It was awesome!! I get my own pet, AND privacy?! It was awesome. skip 5 years, and she is still with me, happier than ever (I hope). My boyfriend and I eventually got 7 snakes together while he had 3 already, and I had Keiko. 4 of the snakes could go in the same enclosure, so we spent weeks building a background and awesome enclosure for them, that they will never grow out of. (garter snakes are one of the few species of snake that actually benefit from being housed communally with the same species). Anyway the point is that another one of the enclosures we build was a 120 gallon enclosure for keiko, (oh also they are all bioactive) and idk what my point to all of that was
but last night when I took keiko out, i took her downstairs while I was watching game of thrones, and instead of her trying to hide or look for a dark place or explore in some place that she shouldn’t go, she just sat with me, looking around with her head sticking up. She was just in my lap for nearly an hour. I only put her back because my boyfriend was finished making dinner, and I couldn’t pay attention to keiko while eating aaand watching GOT
i was gonna say something else but I don’t remember anymore ngl.


User Profile: Little09
Little09 OP 2 days ago
Sunday, October 4th 2026
quick entry - update
[Yap] [Life Update] [Pet Update]

I don’t have much time so I will keep it short for now. Yesterday I got a new pet named Arya. I will tell you more tomorrow!
2nd, I got a Full time job finally! (yes im still a full time college student too)
Wish me luck!

today I cleaned up a lot with my bf n the house looks much better especially the reptile room. It made me really happy. I’m nervous for my first day at work tomorrow tho…