Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Introduction, Hopeful & Nervous

User Profile: Little09
Little09 Wednesday

Hello! My name is Little (she/her) and I am 19 years old

A little bit about me, I am an avid animal lover, as I have a few bugs like jumping spiders and a praying mantis, as well as 10 snakes, and several aquariums! I could talk about them for hours, so if you want to just listen to some yap, feel free to ask me about them! I am in a long-term loving relationship, so when I’m not studying or caring for my pets, I’m hanging out with my partner. I have a complicated past, but the waves have finally settled and I’m ready for my healing journey!


I’m new to this site, but so far everyone seems incredibly caring and supportive. I’m looking forward towards listening to others, as well as getting the opportunity to be listened to, while getting difficult things off of my chest. Although I’m excited, I am also somewhat nervous and overwhelmed. I’m having a slightly difficult time navigating through the tons of communities here, and I’m not sure what’s right for me. I’ve been looking through the site for a couple hours yet still anxious to get my first message out there. I’m not sure what the “right way” to use this app is, so any suggestions or guidance is welcome. I’m trying my best to get out of my comfort zone and make new friends or at least some meaningful conversations, so all help is appreciated.

It’s a pleasure to meet you all!

7
User Profile: colorfulSpace
colorfulSpace Wednesday

@Little09 

PsPPW1XQ.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Little09
Little09 OP Wednesday

@colorfulSpace

Than you, I appreciate the warm welcome <3
load more
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow Wednesday

@Little09 Welcome to cups!  💗🥰

ug8Ndmqy.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Little09
Little09 OP Thursday

Thank you! Happy to be be here :)

load more

Hello there, I am also an animal lover! ♥️ This app is very helpful to get things out of your chest you'll find diverse and interesting people around here. I am also kind of new this is my second/third week on this app and yeah it can be very confusing or exhausting exploring all communities. Just try to explore one at a time take your time :) Nice to meet you!!

1 reply
User Profile: Little09
Little09 OP Thursday

@buscandorefugio10 Thank you so much for the helpful reply! It’s nice to meet you too! I’m happy to hear you are an animal lover too as I was just looking for a place to talk about all my snakes n other pets, and I haven’t found it yet, BUT I actually just joined a couple communities and I’m looking forward to being able to share some of my poetry and crafts! Do you know where the best place for me to talk about my pets may be? I love sharing fun facts about my pets, and learning about other’s animals as well 🤭

Thank you again for the supportive reply! 🫶
load more
User Profile: QuietWillow00
QuietWillow00 Thursday

@Little09 Welcome to 7 Cups !! 🤍 Glad to have you here (: Jumping spiders are very cool!

r51gl5zN.gif