Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My Personal Space ✏ 🦋 - ahealingEndoftherainbow22

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 November 5th, 2019

Hello there everyone :)

You might have all heard about the new change wherein the feed is no longer going to be present. For me, the feed was somewhere I could be myself and share posts that I was able to relate to. There are several listeners and members who were really active and made the feed a place that I was looking forward to visit at the end of the day :) The feed posts inspired me, helped in self reflection, made me smile and most importantly, helped me realize that I wasn't the only one struggling.

Since the feed is retiring now, I've decided to create my very own personal space here where I can post my random thoughts, quotes and so on. Feel free to be a part of it 💐

Stay blessed and take care ♥

1485
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP January 10th, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP January 10th, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP January 10th, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP January 10th, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP January 10th, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP January 10th, 2020

2 replies
User Profile: Daisy7cups
Daisy7cups January 10th, 2020

@ahealingEndoftherainbow22

I love the people on whom we can count and we can talk at 3am or whatever the time is 😃. Ystd I was just so ill and was coughing at night and then I was unable to sleep. But am glad I was able to talk to my friend 😃. I guess it's cool we have timezone difference haha, hence am able to connect with her at any time 🤗.

1 reply
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP January 10th, 2020

@Daisy7cups

That's sweet! I'm glad that you have a wonderful friend like that :)

load more
load more
User Profile: Dawn04
Dawn04 January 10th, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP January 11th, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP January 11th, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP January 11th, 2020