Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My Personal Space ✏ 🦋 - ahealingEndoftherainbow22

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 November 5th, 2019

Hello there everyone :)

You might have all heard about the new change wherein the feed is no longer going to be present. For me, the feed was somewhere I could be myself and share posts that I was able to relate to. There are several listeners and members who were really active and made the feed a place that I was looking forward to visit at the end of the day :) The feed posts inspired me, helped in self reflection, made me smile and most importantly, helped me realize that I wasn't the only one struggling.

Since the feed is retiring now, I've decided to create my very own personal space here where I can post my random thoughts, quotes and so on. Feel free to be a part of it 💐

Stay blessed and take care ♥

1485
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP May 4th, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP May 4th, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP May 4th, 2020

2 replies
User Profile: lyricalSea85
lyricalSea85 May 5th, 2020

@ahealingEndoftherainbow22 never have i seen something more apt than this one.

1 reply
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP May 5th, 2020

@lyricalSea85

Yep.

load more
load more
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP May 4th, 2020

2 replies
User Profile: lyricalSea85
lyricalSea85 May 5th, 2020

@ahealingEndoftherainbow22 sending you all the love in the world for all the things you do for people around you.

1 reply
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP May 5th, 2020

@lyricalSea85

Thank you :) sending you the same!

load more
load more
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP May 7th, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP May 7th, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP May 7th, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP May 7th, 2020

1 reply
User Profile: barncat
barncat May 16th, 2020

@ahealingEndoftherainbow22- last year when I was going through a lot of losses I actually did say "I am not OK" - even to strangers. The warmth and acknowledgment I received keeps me going now as our world is locked down.

1 reply
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP August 15th, 2020

@barncat

That was a very brave thing to do ♥

Hope things are going better for you now. Stay safe, take care 💐

load more
load more
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP May 7th, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP May 16th, 2020