Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My Personal Space ✏ 🦋 - ahealingEndoftherainbow22

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 November 5th, 2019

Hello there everyone :)

You might have all heard about the new change wherein the feed is no longer going to be present. For me, the feed was somewhere I could be myself and share posts that I was able to relate to. There are several listeners and members who were really active and made the feed a place that I was looking forward to visit at the end of the day :) The feed posts inspired me, helped in self reflection, made me smile and most importantly, helped me realize that I wasn't the only one struggling.

Since the feed is retiring now, I've decided to create my very own personal space here where I can post my random thoughts, quotes and so on. Feel free to be a part of it 💐

Stay blessed and take care ♥

1485
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP October 6th, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP October 6th, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP October 6th, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP October 6th, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP October 19th, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP October 19th, 2020

2 replies
User Profile: Dariyaaeghoda
Dariyaaeghoda October 19th, 2020

@ahealingEndoftherainbow22 it's like inhalation and exhalation. You are neither always happy nor sad . The air which you inhale is oxygen rich (happiness ) . Exhale the air with carbon dioxide ( sadness ) the process keeps repeating.

1 reply
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP October 20th, 2020

@Dariyaaeghoda

Very true, beautifully said :)

load more
load more
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP October 19th, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP October 19th, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP October 19th, 2020

User Profile: SunshineNaina
SunshineNaina October 20th, 2020

ahealingEndoftherainbow22 Thank you for posting all of these. It is always a pleasure to see your notifications pop up

1 reply
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP October 20th, 2020

@SunshineNaina

Aww ♥ that really means a lot to me! Thank-you for taking the time to go through these posts :)

load more