Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My Personal Space ✏ 🦋 - ahealingEndoftherainbow22

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 November 5th, 2019

Hello there everyone :)

You might have all heard about the new change wherein the feed is no longer going to be present. For me, the feed was somewhere I could be myself and share posts that I was able to relate to. There are several listeners and members who were really active and made the feed a place that I was looking forward to visit at the end of the day :) The feed posts inspired me, helped in self reflection, made me smile and most importantly, helped me realize that I wasn't the only one struggling.

Since the feed is retiring now, I've decided to create my very own personal space here where I can post my random thoughts, quotes and so on. Feel free to be a part of it 💐

Stay blessed and take care ♥

1485
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP October 31st, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP October 31st, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP October 31st, 2020

1 reply
User Profile: gwenPhoenix004
gwenPhoenix004 November 15th, 2020

@ahealingEndoftherainbow22 but what if, unknowingly, I keep on hurting them too and end up getting hurt over and over again no matter how hard you try to make everything right?

load more
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP October 31st, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP October 31st, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP November 5th, 2020

♥ My personal space thread - one year old! ♥

5 replies
User Profile: SunshineNaina
SunshineNaina November 5th, 2020

@ahealingEndoftherainbow22

Congratulations! It's been long. I didn't know that it has already been an year. Thank you for letting me know. It has been amazing. Your posts, here, make an impact somewhere.

Thank You <3

2 replies
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP November 6th, 2020

@SunshineNaina

Thank you so much for these kind and thoughtful words, means a lot to me ♥ thank you for being a part of my journey :)

1 reply
User Profile: SunshineNaina
SunshineNaina November 6th, 2020

@ahealingEndoftherainbow22

More power and love to you heart

load more
load more
User Profile: amethystfeather0207
amethystfeather0207 November 15th, 2020

@ahealingEndoftherainbow22

congrats rainbow 💜

1 reply
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP November 15th, 2020

@amethystfeather0207

Aww ❤️ Thank you so much ^^ stay blessed and keep smiling 🌸🌸

load more
load more
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP November 5th, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP November 5th, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP November 5th, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP November 5th, 2020

1 reply
User Profile: Dariyaaeghoda
Dariyaaeghoda November 5th, 2020

@ahealingEndoftherainbow22

So true :)

load more