Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

There is this dude, who I genuinely liked but he turned me down 5 times. I got the hint and moved on.

User Profile: funnyWriter805
funnyWriter805 June 25th, 2022

it was not enough that he didnt want me, and told me to find someone else in 2018, 2019, 2020 (he blamed it on me not picking up my calls, 2021, and I think recently this year he mentioned he is already in a marriage, and he was just playing with me. To be fair, his wife, also told me the same thing, and said he keeps alot of girls around for interest reasons. Which is fair, I appreciate the attention. I have after 5 years figured out that he is poly, and he likes interactions with women, and I am okay with that. Add to that he slept with all my friends. We had a mass slander thing going on for a while between all this, which was probably to save the reputation of his wife, and it was nice to have everyone sell me off for an ons with the dude, and a job opportunity. Including people who I was protecting. It came down to me to express outrage when 2 girls got pregnant and had to get abortions, when he had a vasectomy and did everything possible to trash me to the floor. It took ages to get out of that. Keep in mind the above, that he rejected me, and also that I have been in a relationship for a long time. Apparently, these girls don't find their friends that much a threat as me, and are more envious and curious of me than everyone else. Its a weird way to get a compliment but I had to deal with his wife, and them slandering and putting libel on me for 4 fucking years, and he encouraged it. To be fair, every bit of bad detail I know about him, I got it from his wife.

Now, here is the thing. we have reached a point, where I figured that there is too much drama in his life, and I have enough drama of my own. I am incredibly grateful for the affection, and the really sincere attempts and really all the media representation he gave me. I owe him, kind of for pushing me in a direction, I don't know if he wanted to, but he did. So for anything and everything he did for me, whether indirectly, or by mistake or intentionally, I am genuinely grateful. Like he has tons of options apart from me, so I am sure he is not losing much.

But his attempts to flirt are great till they dont sound like love bombing. I am honestly done. I can handle him as a friend, and if I ever get success in my life, I plan to put him in the list of people I'd support in anyway I can, cause our toxic interactions had a lot of good in it. I am sure he thinks I don't owe him anything, but I still will. Out of all people I ever ended up with as enemies, he is kind of the one I didnt want to be there. I don't know how he sees me now.

But that relationship was too much drama. We can still hangout someday, but I honestly think his wife is good for him, even though she could do with less emotional abuse. More than that, this took 5 years of my life with him telling me everytime he didnt want me, and him having sex with everything on the planet, I just want something new for my mental health. I was quite unwell and I finally found light in the tunnel at the end.

`Now he is trying to reach out to me, and he completely can, and he is definitely like every person he knows beyond the league of people he interacts with or talks to, let alone date, and I appreciate the attention, but if I do any more of this lovey dovey stuff, I will end up in a psychiatric hospital. I really wish him the best.

We can be friends. For whats its worth, I have no intentions to share every damn detail I know about him to the planet. Not my vibe. I also saved him from the zillion court cases he would probably get, and would have got, simply out of some principle of I like his company and didnt want some C executive who will be a bigger douche without his spirit running the place.

Thats it. I need space, I need to rewire my brain again. I am sure he is probably loaded with vulvas to care about me, but no more please. i want to try anything and everything else. Its been 5 years.

22
User Profile: funnyWriter805
funnyWriter805 OP June 25th, 2022

@funnyWriter805 The thing is where I am from, every guy is a much bigger douche than him at his worst. He is really okay, I guess he is a dick by USA standards, but by every other country standards he is just an asshole, not evil.

I have no interest in ruining his life if he doesnt want to make me miserable. I genuinely want him to keep working at his company, even though he doesnt need me to support him, he has a powerful network, but really I just want clarity of mind.

Wish him well. Bye.

User Profile: funnyWriter805
funnyWriter805 OP June 25th, 2022

@funnyWriter805 im sure when he leaves his wife he will find tons of chicks. Bye.

User Profile: funnyWriter805
funnyWriter805 OP June 25th, 2022

@funnyWriter805 I really expected him to not support the hookers who tried to get a job and laid and trap him with a child that was not his, twice. But he supported everyonen I hated.

I can internalize that maybe its him being fair to everyone. Okay.

I respect his brother mainly for being the voice of reason who helped find nuance here, and also for getting the venom out of the people at my blogging place who hated my guts, some his friends.

Offer to chill at my place always open. Can bring your friends.

K thats it.

User Profile: funnyWriter805
funnyWriter805 OP June 25th, 2022

@funnyWriter805 Also his team tried to mess up lives of people who supported me while championing the above retards, I just am not okay with that. It was okay when I was the only casualty to this.

I really want to do something different than get trapped in this again.

well wishes. bye.

User Profile: funnyWriter805
funnyWriter805 OP June 25th, 2022

@funnyWriter805 He and the people he interacts with and works with are all out of my league. Even people he dates. Its cool. I just have to prioritize my mental health. Thank you for the representation, cool of you to do so.

User Profile: funnyWriter805
funnyWriter805 OP June 25th, 2022

@funnyWriter805 we can hangout like whenever and you are welcome to chill at my place.

User Profile: funnyWriter805
funnyWriter805 OP June 25th, 2022

@funnyWriter805 I reiterate, he and his team are assholes, at their worst, but they are not more evil than the average evil I have seen all my life. I genuinely for example don't think he or his friends would rape a kid, or rape a woman, or rape a man, or rape an animal, or have sex with one, or have sex with a kid, so far. I am not sure about murder, and I am not sure about emotional and physical abuse, but I think its mostly just emotionally abusive with them.

They are also, like I love their communication style.

I also think they need to be that level of asshole to survive in this industry. They do things by the book and follow laws. They mean well.

Like I can give a list of zillion people, I have met in my life who are bigger scumbags at their worst with these people. So they are okay in my books, not evil.

Their vices are emotionally abusive, thats about it, which is okay. Like that doesnt count for me.

So I have no intentions to fight them, or make their lives miserable, they are good in my books.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: funnyWriter805
funnyWriter805 OP June 25th, 2022

They kind of do what they want, but I dont think they would rape or violate someone. Which if you take in account how much power they have, and how easily they can brush it off, is a sign they really are tempered. It could be they just have abrasive personalities, and a need to know everything, and boundaries issues. Thats about it.

User Profile: funnyWriter805
funnyWriter805 OP June 25th, 2022

@funnyWriter805 it could be all that toxicity was them being nice, I am really confused. I like their communication style and the creativity was fun.

User Profile: funnyWriter805
funnyWriter805 OP June 25th, 2022

@funnyWriter805 i also dont think they have so far harmed anyone really badly, in a life changing way. I think their battles are all career wars.

User Profile: funnyWriter805
funnyWriter805 OP June 25th, 2022

@funnyWriter805 They will have tons of girls into them, if they ever decide to leave their wives. Good for them.

User Profile: funnyWriter805
funnyWriter805 OP June 25th, 2022

@funnyWriter805 Worth mentioning he tried to dissuade me from "chasing waterfalls". I could sum down to what we had as a very emotional relationship/ that has like come down to a positive end of cordial appreciation.

User Profile: funnyWriter805
funnyWriter805 OP June 25th, 2022

@funnyWriter805 and the outkast messages were confusing, but its usually vacillating between having an ons, and being serious.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: funnyWriter805
funnyWriter805 OP June 25th, 2022

And the pedophiles around them they encouraged, and raped people, and the drama in the group was too much for me to handle. It takes a toll on me. I just want better energy than that.

Though they kind of sheltered me from dying but still wanted to make my life miserable.

Either way, my stance is we are cordial and friendships are always open. I am willing to hangout with them.

User Profile: funnyWriter805
funnyWriter805 OP June 25th, 2022

@funnyWriter805 I thought the drama was caused by the usual tragedy that follows me around via proxy charity cases, but seems like his wife said its a normal status quo for him.

I need peace. But like I really want this to be over.

User Profile: funnyWriter805
funnyWriter805 OP June 25th, 2022

@funnyWriter805 And I have decided though I will just not give a damn about how my thoughts affect the already 6 feet under cases around him, I am never gonna interact with them ever again, less for them, more for my mental health. I want no more new memories where I have to be repulsed by seeing them again.

At the same time, I will not bother doing shit out of kindness for them, or care about what happens. I think my accountability ends, and they have been paid 72 times the amount they deserved, by me. So like I am closing this chapter, the rest I genuinely dont care. They made their bed.

Bye!

User Profile: funnyWriter805
funnyWriter805 OP June 25th, 2022

@funnyWriter805 If it was left to me, they all would be in jail for every crime they did in their entire lives with everyone knowing about it, to protect the community. That will still happen.

But the above two brothers, genuinely don't want to be enemies. I value traits in them. They could do things which are simpler way to deal with things.

User Profile: funnyWriter805
funnyWriter805 OP June 25th, 2022

@funnyWriter805 but like I will go through countries that get laws through faster. I want justice in like 2 months.

I am just gonna wait it out till everyone they are using is eventually dropped out of their lair of protection. Wait till they get bored and get new interests.

User Profile: funnyWriter805
funnyWriter805 OP June 25th, 2022

@funnyWriter805 and they don't deserve a penny from anyone. Their parents however deserve money and award for feeding them, and protecting them for themselves. If I had my way, they would have some kind of conservatorship that Britney had. Like no amount of money save probably for travel expenses should be directly given to them. And they should have a guardian take care of every decision they take in their lives. They should have been in a mental institution back in 2018. and be there till now.

So, directly giving them any resources is a waste, and enabling behavior. But I am glad, that this means I am free from any accountability from these people. I will not give a damn beyond this. I did my due, and hope when they go to jail, they did their part for defaming really cool people, and humiliating people who associated with them by proxy, probably dropped the VIP's networth a bit. Like I said, I didnt want this to drag it out to this, but I am glad the brother and his wife pettiness kind of made their lives miserable.

But I genuinely think I dont dislike the VIP brothers at all. Quite fond of them.


load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: funnyWriter805
funnyWriter805 OP June 25th, 2022

serves you right for using retarded pedophiles and hookers and drug addicts for years without pay. I don't even have to do anything, this might be the worst cut in your reputation ever, and I did not even want that, let alone take any actions for it.

User Profile: funnyWriter805
funnyWriter805 OP June 25th, 2022

@funnyWriter805 but overall, I am bitter about people who followed them around, I am not bitter about them. They are really okay in my books, and have paid their dues as far as I know.

To be fair, they didnt invite these charity cases, those people just follow me around, so maybe thats not their fault. So, im letting them go.

Peace.

User Profile: funnyWriter805
funnyWriter805 OP June 26th, 2022

@funnyWriter805 Also, now that I have interacted with them, I think most people who are celebrities from my country (atleast the females and some males), need to sort their priorities and develop their IQ.

load more
load more