Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

don quijote thread (TW, please do not read this thread if it bothers you, it is for me only)

User Profile: WhiteButerflee
WhiteButerflee August 3rd, 2020

It takes will to hold the finger up...

53
User Profile: WhiteButerflee
WhiteButerflee OP August 4th, 2020

We did it Norman...

User Profile: WhiteButerflee
WhiteButerflee OP August 4th, 2020

No edge, no center, but only infinity...

User Profile: WhiteButerflee
WhiteButerflee OP August 4th, 2020

The year of the finger...

User Profile: WhiteButerflee
WhiteButerflee OP August 4th, 2020

This was always my problem:

Something keeps me from acting...from unleashing me...something keeps me as a dangerous pet...but someday, one day...

User Profile: WhiteButerflee
WhiteButerflee OP August 4th, 2020

TX+...

User Profile: WhiteButerflee
WhiteButerflee OP August 4th, 2020

It is called torture and I went through it...

As the russians say: the standinding man...

The north knows...

User Profile: WhiteButerflee
WhiteButerflee OP August 4th, 2020

The year of the finger 🖕...

User Profile: WhiteButerflee
WhiteButerflee OP August 4th, 2020

We can beat flood tactics, you beat everything...

I know...

User Profile: WhiteButerflee
WhiteButerflee OP August 4th, 2020

No voting silence policy suits me since I have advocated it from the begining...

I ssimply enjoy my sssilence...

Silence is golden...

User Profile: WhiteButterfflee
WhiteButterfflee August 4th, 2020

The difference between you amd me isthat you have a team and I am always alone...

And I can do this forever...