Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

don quijote thread (TW, please do not read this thread if it bothers you, it is for me only)

User Profile: WhiteButerflee
WhiteButerflee August 3rd, 2020

It takes will to hold the finger up...

53
User Profile: WhiteButterfflee
WhiteButterfflee August 4th, 2020

They never learned that tge harder they come at me the harder I come back...

The more tgey throw at me, one I am and come bavk with more hatred and resentment...

So let's do this forever...

User Profile: WhiteButterfflee
WhiteButterfflee August 4th, 2020

Thank god for toilet paper....if they eat ot they are silent...

User Profile: WhiteButterfflee
WhiteButterfflee August 4th, 2020

Life is like a dough...it is scary and messy...you wonder about proportions in the begining and the mess of it all then you dig and dive in and you work it and your sweat and your tears drip in the dough as you fight with it...

Then after a time you know you can control the dough...some throw it into the air and turn it into pizza...I like mine juicy with oiland watery homemade quetchup...

Preparing the dough makes your palms thick and strong...

Norman steals bits from my kitchen counter...

User Profile: WhiteButterfflee
WhiteButterfflee August 4th, 2020

Whomever wants to hurt me, I say take my hand, let us try to hurt myself together, though that will never work at all...

User Profile: WhiteButterfflee
WhiteButterfflee August 4th, 2020

Gagging yuck on this site...

User Profile: WhiteButterfflee
WhiteButterfflee August 4th, 2020

GO BIG, OR GO EXTINCT!

User Profile: WhiteButterfflee
WhiteButterfflee August 4th, 2020

Nice...

User Profile: WhiteButterfflee
WhiteButterfflee August 4th, 2020

TX+...

User Profile: WhiteButterfflee
WhiteButterfflee August 4th, 2020

Do me again so that in 15 minutes I can be back...it refreshes my hatred every time you destroy me...makes me meaner and increases the hatred in me...so please "do me again..."...

User Profile: WhitteButterflee
WhitteButterflee August 4th, 2020

Thank you...