Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 9th, 2024

using chatgpt-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 9th, 2024

:D/sar

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 9th, 2024

I just needa study for english and history

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 9th, 2024

and math… ;-;

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 9th, 2024

but- English and history are hard enough as they are so cross the math for now T^T

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 9th, 2024

I need an essay for history

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 9th, 2024

and I needa write a sinister story for English-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 9th, 2024

my dad locked himself in his room.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 9th, 2024

Hopelessly devoted to the ones who have fallen
Socially disconnected, so we never use our callin's
Projectin' all our feelings
Yet, neglect to try to change
And don't do a thing, but try to take away the pain

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 9th, 2024

And, watch the world, as it burns
And, we're the ones settin' matches
Never actually learn, just casually walkin' past it
Never think to mention, and nothin' catches our attention
'Til they take our sons and daughters, far away in a casket