Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 9th, 2024

the realest me I get is on 7cups I’m pretty sure.-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 9th, 2024

there’s 7cups me-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 9th, 2024

broken. “dead”. doesn’t feel real. desperately needs help. talks about suicide and death too much- ;-; tries but can’t.  ***. oop I think my dads coming hold on-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 9th, 2024

nvm.- my heart :')

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 9th, 2024

there’s a lot more to 7cups me I think.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 9th, 2024

💜💙🩷💕💗💞💖🧃🧁😭😂🥺🐾🐢🤗❤️☠️🦕🐛🪿🐶🦭✨🍟🎷🎀🎉🪄🤍🖤💓😛😜😈🕴️🌝🦥🐈👀🎈

imma categorize these in the: 7cupsme emojis✨cos I feel like emojis explain better than I do :PP

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 9th, 2024

💜💙🩷💕💗💞💖🧃🧁😭😂🥺🐾🐢🤗❤️☠️🦕🐛🪿🐶🦭✨🍟🎷🎀🎉🪄🤍🖤💓😛😜😈🕴️🌝🦥🐈👀🎈🧐😋😁😤😞🫠🫡🐝🌈🍪🥳👏🎬🦑*

most of them being my recent emojis :PP

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 9th, 2024

then that other me - :P

would use things like these..

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 9th, 2024

🧑‍🎤🕺👯‍♀️💃🤓😎😝😗☺️😁😭😱😓🤠😑🤥🫥💀👹👑👩‍🦯💅🫃🧠✌️🍕😋💖🫶❤️🩷💗

most of em being sarcastic ;-; 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 9th, 2024

most of them have like a whole background story xD