Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

I’m  actually so tired.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

I’m gonna go.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

it’s not okay

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

it’s not okay.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

I think I’m gonna pass out atp. goodnight🩷

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 23rd, 2024

I’ve never been so early before. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 23rd, 2024

I mean I always come when there’re like these 2 guys cos they sumhow always just teleport their way before anyone else no matter how early you come-


User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 23rd, 2024

but now there was just one guy and the teacher didn’t even come yet.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 23rd, 2024

I walked the long way to lead class :D becos basically

okay prepare to be yapped to :D

 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 23rd, 2024

so this O is the big staircase- the one I go up from the secondary gates.

and there are 2 ways xD 

so the top of the staircase for second floor there’s 2 ways and I you go right, left, left again and walk for a while obv that’s my lead class and if you go front(for really long) then left to these other 2 doors then front then right that’s my lead class 

hold on brb-