Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 23rd, 2024

idk how it got so bad. it always does at the end of the year-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 23rd, 2024

but I sit next to her in all my classes now.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 23rd, 2024

I kinda. never thought I’d get to this point.-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 23rd, 2024

I feel so far from cups now. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 23rd, 2024

and I’ve been talking to my classmates. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 23rd, 2024

and my ex guy best friend. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 23rd, 2024

idk how but. they’re literally all the same☠️

like….him especially- he’s the exact same persun- but- obviously- but not-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 23rd, 2024

and these 2 other guys. I liked one of them almost 2 school years ago then we became friends and then we grew apart :p but he’s still so sweet and honestly so goofy☠️the other guys just so clueless xD like nothing specific but he’s always so confused and lost xD 

im mentioning a lot of males :D every girl in my lead is in that drama and I honestly *** them I kinda don’t care-

they just keep showing me their nails and asking me to look again(I swear- like literally- not a joke or anything :D) I just dramatically express how pretty they are cos ngl they are really really pretty💖but yeah that’s the closest we’ve gotten. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 23rd, 2024

I’m so scared my dads gonna come early-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 23rd, 2024

I did so good in my math pt :’) so good. idk how. but I know I did. I really really did and this time I’m sure I’m gonna pass and more-

it was on this website and there’s this thing that’s been happening to a lot of others to but it basically deleted the whole test for me and got me to the first loading page. 

I was kinda sad but it’s okay. I’m gonna be pulled out of class and skip 2 lessons to retake it :p and I know all the answers and now that I took it i know it’s not scary and really easy. I was in one of the last questions when everything got deleted and I remember a ton and just. know it’ll be okay.