Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 23rd, 2024

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jBUSE3RIlOk this is such a silly video xD yes I did click on it xD

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 23rd, 2024

is it weird that I just realized I was home alone.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 23rd, 2024

my dads still not back. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 23rd, 2024
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 23rd, 2024
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 23rd, 2024

dads back.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 23rd, 2024

img-8678_1716483938.jpeg

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 23rd, 2024

do you ever feel bad for being depressed but feel like you have an infinite amount of reasons to be-

or feel bad for being happy when you feel like you have no reason to. that’s just your brain trying to lie to you. but it doesn’t last. 

I was happy like…..genuinely- I don’t remember- yeah my social life is officially at a 0.01 increase :D but there are so many things. just- so many things :’) that I can’t even explain.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 23rd, 2024

my dad locked himself in his room.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 24th, 2024

I’m trying to think.