in the wonders of my mind💗.
hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷
wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙
to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

" I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright." This is a dialogue from the movie The Shawshank Redemption, and whenever I watch this movie, I get intrigued by this particular line. We all have our own prisons, some are physical and can be seen, some prisons are our own minds which can be felt by only us. I belong to the second category. I don't know that if my feathers are bright enough to aim the sky but if a little courage is shown, just like Andy Dufresne, I guess you would break through the barrier. You would know what you are capable of. You won't burn in the sun rather you will glow. The wind will be your friend and the walls would be your foe. You would know how bright are your feathers.
@neathemlock07

so :') I wrote like a three paragraph reply. first one was apologizing and explaining why I might’ve not replied. second and third were replying to this :')🩷and then I ran outta charge- and honestly I was kinda happy before because it felt like the first time I wrote a long reply and it didn’t get deleted before I post. but nvm I guess :D/sar🤍that screenshot is just random proof. it shows the date today and the time in my country :p and the fact I was at 1% after plugging my device in- and the login page after my internet came back :') that whole reply basically just saying thankyou <3 and it was just me appreciating you taking the time and thought to write this for me🩷and relating to some of the things you said. and talking about the movie. idk I was just yapping💜I’m sorry. maybe I’ll properly reply if I have the energy again :')🩷I lose it all so easily-
I’m so bothered rn.
@iloveyouxx This is so sad 😞 but so relatable
There are so many lonely people 😞
@mytwistedsoul
i was crying with the girl 3 minutes in :') it just broke my heart seeing her cry. and how she thought. my whole fyp is full of videos like that- they’re always a couple of years old and with millions of views. there’s another video "I have no friends" but by a different creator- "I can’t help being ugly" there’s schizophrenia episodes. "On suicide" "idk what to do anymore" and there’re also videos of old people talking about their regrets :') videos on being autistic- and those really hurt too because in my school autism is used as one of the biggest insults- and everyone uses it all the time. genuinely tho. just to everyone. being neurodivergent and being treated differently. it really is so sad.😞🩷it hurts so much watching those. but I watch them all the time.
(my dad still hasn’t come back. I’m kinda scared to leave my room but I just wanted to say I’m still here for now :p)