Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mindšŸ’—.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t itšŸ˜›since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kindšŸ’– sorrysorry haha :PšŸ¤im just messing around xDšŸ’žalso it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>šŸ˜›šŸ©·

wanted to have my own space.šŸ’œ for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.šŸ’™

to whoever'sĀ coming acrossĀ :'3šŸ’œplease dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forumĀ :')šŸ’™but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :PšŸ’› y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.šŸ’›nothing too interesting will be here anywayšŸ’›if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okiešŸ’›but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limitšŸ’›because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^šŸ’›)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 2nd, 2024

there were so many times today where I could’ve been on cups :p like. I had so much free time. and so much happened. and I know on another day I would’ve just came here and talked all about it- improvement? :p i know it sounds dumb but to me cups is such a serious and valid addiction. if I tried to stop it I wouldn’t. I’ve never even set my account on break or deactivated it once(just cos idk. It’s kinda unnecessary unless you just- nvm I’m not gonna rant about this again) and I always come back. I always come back. cups is always in my incognito tabs- it’s never not there. but I just came here like twice to refresh the page and see notifications and that’s it :’) I’m honestly not that addicted to cups anymore. it used to affect me so much but it’s just a site. okay well yeah I’m sorry it is alot more than a site. it means so much to so many people and it’s helped millions- but I just feel like the way it affected me(atleast the negative part)isn’t worth it at all- when I see it just from that it is just a site. from the creeps to the attention seekers and liars and conflicts it’s just a site. there was that one person on here. I don’t really wanna think about them but they’re the reason I actually haven’t talked in rooms for months. and I cried a bunch and they just took so much thought in my head. "keeping you in my thoughts" literally never means anything if you say it all the time. sorry. but what the person did to the way I thought is something it’s just- no one’s ever changed my mindset and feelings and way of thinking and- myself- so much even irl. even my dad when he (/) and it leaves me numb and literally sui or my mom showing up 10 years later when I thought she was dead or my best friend going "you do you" when I was talking about wanting to *** km.s. yeah I ruined my mood. but not even they changed me like that person did. and I still think about them. I realize what it sounds like so no we weren’t dating and no I didn’t like them. they were only tagged in a couple of things. but one forum they replied to and I check that so often and go on their account and still. permanently banned. I know that code and my listener friend does too and even a commod. ……..why- I swear I was actually kinda okay before this :’) I *** myself up sm I swear-…. :’)

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 2nd, 2024

I found out the *perfect* excuse for history :D

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 2nd, 2024

just listen just listen okay…./lh

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 2nd, 2024

so I’m gonna bring one of my empty planners right :D? (you’re not allowed btw and it’s not really meant to be possible but :p doesn’t matter :p I found them in my bag :p/ididnt) and I’m gonna tell him that I forgot my device for that day :D and how my other teachers didn’t care or we just didn’t need our devices(he’s not the person to really bother you about a dumb excuse)(oh and btw he likes me lol or atleast he’s much nicer to me :p cos he notices how depressed I always am. lol. I’m not even joking at school my skin actually looks grey. I can barely open my eyes and I just look so exhausted and dead :’) he keeps asking me if I’m okay but anyway) and then :D he’s gonna sign my planner :D my empty planner :D and that one’s gonna have 1 signature and honestly I’m never gonna need it for history again but if I do then that’s officially the history teacher planner :p he’s very likely gonna forget about it anyway. then he’s gonna remove my name :D and I’ll have to do it on thursday :D and then I’ll figure it out from there :D

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 2nd, 2024

I’m not gonna have the confidence to do that :D.. ki.ll me :D

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 2nd, 2024
i need to have something ready atleast.Ā 
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 2nd, 2024
nvm i don’t wanna think about it.Ā 
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 2nd, 2024

btw this is sarcastic :D but I like it :D

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 2nd, 2024

I hate mondays.Ā 

I hate everyday-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 2nd, 2024

brb.-Ā 

also I’m gonna have to go soon anyway cos my dad- and :’) my dad :D

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 3rd, 2024

4:44 am :0

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 3rd, 2024

guess what :DĀ 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 3rd, 2024

noooooo no I’ll let you guess :D../lh