Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mindšŸ’—.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t itšŸ˜›since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kindšŸ’– sorrysorry haha :PšŸ¤im just messing around xDšŸ’žalso it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>šŸ˜›šŸ©·

wanted to have my own space.šŸ’œ for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.šŸ’™

to whoever'sĀ coming acrossĀ :'3šŸ’œplease dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forumĀ :')šŸ’™but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :PšŸ’› y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.šŸ’›nothing too interesting will be here anywayšŸ’›if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okiešŸ’›but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limitšŸ’›because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^šŸ’›)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 3rd, 2024

okay!! so 1 I got two hours of sleep!! :0:D 2 it’s officially mondaaayyyyy :D:D:D:D:D and 3 :> I have that presentation today :D and you know what I realized? :D give me a minute-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 3rd, 2024

so :D we were meant to make this lovely *individual* presentation about either the :p yeah no I’m too tired to go over it. basically different things in Tudor times like fashion or crime and punishement etc- and I’m making it about schooling :3 yeah :3 so since it’s individual and we have like a ton to get through it has to be only 4-5 minutes long and a full maximum of 7 slides. but still get good marks? Tudor times are like the 1400-1600s. well kinda. idc honestly. :p. and I showed him mine- 7 slides- information but on each slide but not too much- no ai or anything which I know everyone’s gonna use that :p and he thought it had too much information? how else am I gonna get marks? this is literally for our end of year report. and he kept saying to me and generally to the class to add photos where necessary and talk less. and you wanna know what I realized :D ready……there were no photos in Tudor times😱and you wanna know what happened when I tried looking them up? :D they gave me the weakest and most inaccurate illustrations I’ve seen in all my years :DĀ 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 3rd, 2024

Ā I wanna throw myself off a building.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 3rd, 2024

I always managed to get out of presentations because even tho my teachers suck they’re kinda nice when it comes to me. like. they feel so bad for me :’) my voice literally shakes when I ask if I can present in break or something. my dance teacher is probably the most understanding human being. ever. in the whole world.Ā 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 3rd, 2024

I’d honestly much rather fail than present and individually too is crazy.- Ā 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 3rd, 2024

I’m already failing history.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 3rd, 2024

yotihwiuygwguyohhyghiuagiuyiwhtjjjhgsjhighwhiuguqh I’m so mad- no one even likes history-Ā 

I should be happy I got away with the rest. ;-; it’s one presentation. that no one’s gonna think about ever again after that.Ā 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 3rd, 2024

I could skip school too if I wanted to. if you’re absent for one day no one does anything not even a teacher email and you don’t need a parent email. 2 days still nothing. but 3 days(in a row-)that’s when you need a parent email or something. after I leave the house I come back at like 3-4 and no one would ask anything. where else would I be. I know I’d get away with it cos I suck at lying. It’s so bad tho. when I try to lie it’s just horrible. don’t even talk :’). but I wouldn’t need to lie? it’s not like I’m gonna(or I’ve ever) walked in to anyone asking where I was- just stop- just stop.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 3rd, 2024

genuinely tho I have 9s in other subjects :’) like wait let me get my report-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 3rd, 2024

I’m so confused- I have a 6- in drama but I literally never do anything-