in the wonders of my mind💗.
hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷
wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙
to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

a 6 in art? I literally suck at art. we just do easy stuff :P I was drawing this look

because the different fonts were something we were taking about and then the cats :3 the cats :3 it was kinda hard cos I made the book cover really big so everything else had to be really big.
and before that we were working on shading. and before that we were making 3D donuts and painting them :3 howd I get a 6 tho😭
.………..WHJUWNUHIANUGANGUIANGIU HOW IS MY CURRENT WORKING GRADE FOR HISTORY A 6😭I don’t even know anymore.
I’m so confused.
but you know. history isn’t even like…..one of the subjects that you need to pass :p to make it to year 9 or just anything. It’s just a subject that. I don’t wanna say no one’s gonna pick for gcse- but :p I mean maybe someone would. I wouldn’t have to do it tho it’s not even gonna get me anywhere or do anything to me if I’m not picking it also just in general hows knowing about henry the eighth gonna ever help me-