Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 27th, 2024

40.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 27th, 2024

I’m not gonna reply to anyone anymore

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 27th, 2024
not right now 
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 27th, 2024

I’m so done with myself. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 27th, 2024

I don’t know why I care but after yesterday I just never wanted to hurt myself like that again. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 27th, 2024

and it was gone but I was imagining it never going away

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 27th, 2024

and icloud notified me about some memories from last year today and I think it said something like "relive…… nvm I forgot that too. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 27th, 2024

dads back gotta go-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 27th, 2024

nvm he’s talking to someone. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 27th, 2024

in the slc day thing. I wanted to stay up all night but I guess the one night I wanted to do that I couldn’t and I woke up an hour before and did 12 slides last minute, it was online

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 27th, 2024

you needed 20 as a minimum and this guy did 50 something but oh well. and I tried uploading mine and it didn’t work so the teacher couldn’t actually get to see how horrible it was. some words were missing but those were just in the contents page and stuff like that. and yeah I only did a contents page because I hoped it would make it look a little less horrible