Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 27th, 2024

and my dad started it off with like thanking the teacher for her efforts with me-

and then there was a timer that was 30 minutes. I did mine in…I checked the timer after I finished it but I guess I forgot that too-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 27th, 2024

and my dad was like I just wanted to say I’m really proud of the achievements (my name-) mentioned 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 27th, 2024

nvm I felt like I was bragging so I deleted that-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 27th, 2024

there’s something I have in my house, and it’s widely available so I’m not gonna mention it. 

and you’re not meant to drink it. that’s pretty obvious. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 27th, 2024

but yesterday it was just one thing after the other and I couldn’t stop

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 27th, 2024

and instead of getting disconnected and faint I’ve never felt so much in my life before

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 27th, 2024

and it sounds like such a big thing to say but it’s not normal. and my lungs still hurt and I still feel like there’s this strong cold fire inside my skin.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 27th, 2024

sometimes all it takes is to know that one person actually cares. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 27th, 2024

dads back again gotta go

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 27th, 2024

he keeps coming and leaving. and he told me to get off but I said I was so close and I will. idk where that came from but it still worked. I’m gonna go either way bcos I feel nauseous and I’m at 2% anyway