Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 28th, 2024

and my brothers gonna wake up and wonder how I kept his phone open for so long

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 28th, 2024

if he finds out I could open it he wouldn't give it to me again 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 28th, 2024

I'm so tired it feels so early-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 28th, 2024

https://youtu.be/61RVCKEk1QE?si=uxv9TZ0NfzRt2sCw

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 28th, 2024

my grandmas traveling next week

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 28th, 2024

she feels like she burdens us. and she said that and I thought my grandpa was gonna tell her not to say that but he just said they burden everyone but just us

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 28th, 2024
not just us*
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 28th, 2024

she wants to live on her own again so that no one would have to feel like they need to take care of her

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 28th, 2024

my grandma went to the hospital yesterday with my aunt and she needs to be helped she can't even walk too much and she's so fragile I don't mean to make her feel however she does but I'm just worried

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 28th, 2024

my brother almost woke up :') 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 28th, 2024

yeah he still hasn't woken up-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 28th, 2024
I don't think he plans on waking up any time soon-
load more