Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 28th, 2024

it’s all she could do tho he doesn’t stop. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 28th, 2024

tw

when he’s mad he gets so scary and I though he was gonna push me onto the road. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 28th, 2024
thought
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 28th, 2024

I can’t do anything when I’m scared

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 28th, 2024

everything just slows down and I feel my heartbeat all over me

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 28th, 2024

is it just me that can "blur out my hearing" :’) because I’ve seen videos of people saying they could blur out their vision and they thought others could do it too. and most of the comments would say they could do it too so maybe that’s normal. but I can do that too and with my hearing everything goes "blurry" and kinda..background. and then there’s this faraway type of ringing. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 28th, 2024

a high pitched ringing :’) and the blurring is quiet but loud. I keep thinking of what it basically sounds like but it’s so hard to explain

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 28th, 2024
maybe it is just me tho-
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 28th, 2024

I watched a 3 hour movie with my brother. 3 hours and 20 minutes and 6 seconds- .. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 28th, 2024

and I’m not gonna name it just because it’s probably also childish☠️

it’s really popular tho. and then after 3hours it decided to go "To be continued.." and I thought it was a joke for some reason. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 28th, 2024

third parts coming out in 2025 :')

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 28th, 2024

dads here gotta go