Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 28th, 2024

I’m trying to reply to something on cups but I don’t know what to say on one part because that’s obviously the part where I’m not talking about myself :’) and I don’t know how to support. I actually wanna look up that I don’t know if I’m just uncontrollably talkative or self centered or if it’s something else 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 28th, 2024

"There can be many reasons why you feel this way, and it’s important to remember that it’s okay to seek help to understand and manage these feelings. Some possible reasons might include:


1. Anxiety: Anxiety can make you feel self-conscious and worry about how others perceive you. This can lead to overthinking your interactions and feeling bad about talking about yourself.

2. Low Self-Esteem: If you have low self-esteem, you might feel that talking about yourself is not valuable or that others aren’t interested in what you have to say. This can create a cycle of negative feelings and self-doubt.

3. Depression: Depression can cause feelings of worthlessness and guilt, which might make you feel bad when you talk about yourself. It can also affect your ability to engage in conversations about other topics.

4. Past Experiences: If you’ve had experiences where people have broken your trust or ignored you, it can lead to a fear of opening up and talking about yourself. These experiences can shape how you interact with others and view yourself.

5. Social Skills: Sometimes, difficulties in knowing what to say about others can stem from a lack of practice or confidence in social skills. This can make conversations feel more challenging and increase the focus on yourself.

6. Personality Traits: Some people naturally tend to focus more on their own experiences and feelings. This isn’t inherently bad, but it might require some adjustments in how you approach conversations.


Understanding the root cause of these feelings often requires introspection and, sometimes, professional help. A therapist can work with you to explore these underlying issues and develop strategies to manage them"

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 28th, 2024

…….

load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 28th, 2024

I seriously need help

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 28th, 2024

my head hurts so bad

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 28th, 2024

I’m so worried

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 28th, 2024

I probably shouldn’t talk about it but if a friend came on and started apologizing for everything really late in their time zone-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 28th, 2024

after being gone for a while 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 28th, 2024

I mean I replied it’s not that horrible I wouldn’t just sit there and stare at the screen for stuff like this. and they apologized like 4 more times. I counted. in different ways. and I replied and idk what else to do I feel so weak and unable and idk in situations like this because all I can do is type messages, send messages, through a screen, on the other side of the world. and no offense words can help and all that but


User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 28th, 2024

not right now. not for this

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 29th, 2024

I got my brother's phone again. but he didn't really give it to me this time :') idk if I should feel bad