in the wonders of my mind💗.
hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷
wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙
to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

I just feel stuck
im out of my appartement but my dads coming back soon.
I wish I could just run. I’ve had dreams of it
I’m just walking around but sat down now. and some people are running around my area. I used to go to my balcony every morning in year7 because it helped me on school days and I’d see some people running around really early with headphones and there was this one guy that would be there every morning and Id always cheer him on in my head
my dad comes back around this time but there’re 3 ways to get to the front of my appartement and the second one he uses is from here
I just feel so stuck I already said it but I don’t wanna move