Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 10th, 2024

why do I have 3 presentations this week and a bunch of baselines

i told my moral ed teacher my device was out of charge and my presentation was on there and that I’d present next lesson (and then I was gonna figure something out for next lesson) 

and she gave me a charger.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 10th, 2024

and I have a french presentation I haven’t started on I don’t want to 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 10th, 2024

and an english speech presentation thing 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 10th, 2024

I have a math baseline. an IT baseline a french baseline a science baseline 

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 10th, 2024
and according to that random kid that started talking to me baselines affect your grade 
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 10th, 2024

I have to go I leave in 20 minutes

byebye :’)

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 10th, 2024

in lead. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 10th, 2024

I got stuck in the english corridor traffic and I was trying to get out of it and then someone came and pushed me from behind or got pushed or idk and I yelled "bro" and sort of shoved back but I only heard it after- and- they said sorry. and no one ever ever ever says sorry in english corridor traffic and I turned around and it was the leena 2.0 guy and I yelled- it’s okay- I feel so bad I actually feel so bad :’)

he presented his speech thing in english today. it was so good. and the teacher said you need to have a clear voice as one of the things and someone said what if you can’t understand their accent and everyone started laughing and right when he started everyone started laughing and he had to restart because no one would stop, and someone put his full name in their presentation and said something like "and then he tried to tell him that (something I didn’t hear) but he kept stuttering and no one could understand his accent so-"  

now I’m in lunch. :’) I have to present my thing as the first person next lesson

my friends absent so todays been lonely

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 10th, 2024

i had to get into a group of 4 in dance. and then we had to make up a dance thing with everything we’ve learnt and perform it at the end

my last dance teacher wouldn’t have ever made me do that :’) I even got my standards card signed I’m so bothered we’re 2 and a half weeks in and it was because I didn’t have my dance trainers but I sort of can’t right now like my dad and my aunt and everything I can’t remember to get dance trainers and I can’t get anyone to buy them for me 

honestly my last dance teacher actually cared. she understood so well anxiety and stuff I felt so bad because she was so nice

my dance teacher this year just doesn’t care at all  

load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 10th, 2024

I need to go down for art in 5 minutes :’)

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 10th, 2024
why do we have a seating plan for art tho it’s art. I sit in front of three guys so we’re facing each other and next to my friend and my friends absent and they don’t like me and idk I just wanna doodle but art classes are so annoying and now the seating plan 
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 10th, 2024

okay so. I know I said those 3 guys didn’t like me but, one of them was absent and now I’m somehow friends with the other two. 

 it started when one of the guys was aggressively trying to blend his drawing cause the teacher told him to add darker shading and he was using his finger and for some reason it was making this weird squeaky goofy sound so I was looking at him because I couldn’t draw with the table shaking and because- huh :’) and he looked up at me still doing that and down at the drawing and up at me and I was trying not to laugh and that’s when we got comfy talking and stuff 

and the other guy just started talking to me too so art wasn’t too lonely 

im trying to like. fit in✨and not look weird, because if I’m weird now I’ll always be weird I don’t wanna seem like um….new. lost. left out. I don’t wanna seem like im the person anyone would want to target 

I have friends now. and people that don’t like me, a lot of people don’t like me. 

3 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 10th, 2024

I don’t wanna talk about it but its people that talk bad about me or give me dirty looks or say stuff right to me

2 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 10th, 2024
I still care and it still hurts but not as much as it used to 
1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 10th, 2024

anywho I’m reallytired I’m gonna go rest 

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 10th, 2024

img-0130_1725987901.jpeg

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 10th, 2024

no because 6 hours is so good. closer to 7 but still considering everything i need and use my device for that’s so little

proud of myself/j 

load more