Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mindšŸ’—.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t itšŸ˜›since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kindšŸ’– sorrysorry haha :PšŸ¤im just messing around xDšŸ’žalso it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>šŸ˜›šŸ©·

wanted to have my own space.šŸ’œ for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.šŸ’™

to whoever'sĀ coming acrossĀ :'3šŸ’œplease dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forumĀ :')šŸ’™but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :PšŸ’› y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.šŸ’›nothing too interesting will be here anywayšŸ’›if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okiešŸ’›but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limitšŸ’›because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^šŸ’›)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 16th, 2024

I don’t wanna :’) I don’t wanna do anything-

4:45 okay bye.-

why am I still here :’) 4:46

………..

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 16th, 2024
okie byebye
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 16th, 2024

5:15

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 16th, 2024

5:32

i just finished all of my hair :3 I feel better now because then when people stare at me like crazy I won’t think that it’s because I’m ugly- as muchšŸ˜Ž

im just gonna rest for a couple of minutes now

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 16th, 2024

7:06

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 16th, 2024

I’m back from school :’)

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 16th, 2024

maybe it’s that I forgot how tired I get but- I’m genuinely so tired :’) like overly tired-

I’ll talk about today maybe but not right nowĀ 

load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 16th, 2024

I fell asleep. and now it’s 8:35 I tried working on my english presentation a little or something but I’m just gonna go sleep againĀ 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 16th, 2024

12:49

2 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 16th, 2024

since it’s really quiet and dark and everyone’s asleep I’m just gonna talk about some parts of my day right now :>Ā 

historyĀ 

scienceĀ 

pe

english

arabic

mathsĀ 

(I’m organizing my thoughts-)

history we had a baseline assessment. I completely forgot about that. and I swear I thought I was smart but now I realize I haven’t learnt a single thing in history and I don’t understand or get or remember anything and the teachers teaching and I’m just there I’m listening but I’m not learning like idk. but honestly even if I did learn I’d take the test and forget everything either way like what’s militarism or the other like 5 main causes of ww1 idk I mean it’s better than last year with the henry the eighth stuff. um I remember- alliances- whatever that means. I know what nationalism is I’m pretty sure- uhhhhh. we were supposed to write an essay and there were so many events and stuff and idk structure and times and people and like. I did look up some stuff, but this one kid asked if he could as a joke and maybe I’m wrong? but I’m pretty sure he nodded-. baseline assessments don’t affect your grade and maybe he just wants to see our…ability to write essays ;-; I don’t know if it counts as cheating of course I wasn’t obvious about it like I was waiting for him to definitely not be around me any time soon and I turned my brightness low and put my device down so- maybe I know I’m doing something wrong? I’m talking about it like it’s someone else but idk myself i still tell myself I’m a good person tho because-…I know I am :’)? somehow. but I am.Ā 

and okay then. the class ended. and our teacher got this guy to collect the books and our teacher was too- and I just put my bag in front of me and pretended to slowly be getting my book out so that the guy would come back to me later and then when he left I just closed my Ā bag and stood up and my teacher just assumed the guy took my book. I didn’t cheat that well. I barely did too. and obviously my whole book is ugly and obviously he would’ve looked through it too and I just hope he doesn’t notice :’)Ā 

what if he does cause like he actually liked me he’s the teacher that gave me a reward point (they’re still not called that xD it’s just got a specific name for our school) for working well that day but then if he realizes I took my book home with a baseline assessment in it or that I haven’t been reaching book expectations in lessons-

…..…I was supposed to talk about the rest of my day too TvT

1:15

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 16th, 2024
I’m so tired but not sleepy. I’m gonna go I’m really tired :’)
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 16th, 2024

I’m playing some music and I’m gonna try to sleep <3 byebye.Ā 

(1:37)

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 17th, 2024

5:05am

goodmorning

<3

ill be back later-Ā 

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 17th, 2024

shegjabeiwhsjwjk I can’t find the time to talk about anything

and yes I need to. I need to give you guys life updates :> and yes you need them too. cause,…*mumbles*<3

7:03

load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 17th, 2024

7:06

i don’t wanna leave as early today because now there are people all around second floor telling you to stop doing whatever you’re doing and get to your lead class and also I’ve just been coming really really early so by the time I’m ready to go to my lead class I check the time and it’s so early and I don’t like going to my lead class early because-

It’s just lonely :’) and it’s really chaotic and I’m sort of just in the corner of the class and idk what to do with my face when people look at me because I don’t want to look sad idk, I’ve been coming really early freaking out for a long time and going into class late and it’s better it helpsĀ 

7:08