Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 17th, 2024

was I looking at the screen for that long- I just clicked post ;-; and like-

7:11

I’ll leave at 7:20 today :> 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 17th, 2024

I actually wanna find the time to talk about stuff cause it’s worth talking about probably but I’m always so sos ossso tired by the time I get home 

I’ll just get these bits over with so it’s easier later

(deleted cause I had to go and now it’s 7:17- bye😭)

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 17th, 2024

I’m back :’)

okie I’m gonna- try to talk about my day now 

I might fall asleep in the middle of it but it’s okay- I’m only trying-

bare with me :> 

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 17th, 2024
yeah nvm. you’ll just figure out the life updates as I go on (with what idk) :> 
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 20th, 2024

hey :D hi. I missed you guys.. xD

a couple of days ago I wrote a longggg update and it wasn’t anything close to all the things thatve happened and are happening and then guess what

it got deleted. 

but it’s fine. 

can I talk about random stuff 

my dads out with his friends but he has been for a long time so he could be back soon but- it’s fine. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 20th, 2024

I checked my weight and height and it’s been over a year since the last time I checked my height and idk how long it’s been since the last time I checked my weight and I calculated my bmi and

im 58% average.

so basically to put it lightly I’m on the heavier side.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 20th, 2024

I go into court next wednesday 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 20th, 2024

I woke up with random scratch marks on my face on I think wednesday 

I was staring at myself in the mirror for a long time. and then I guess my brain shut off or something but then I only just noticed and I was so confused 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 20th, 2024

I don’t wanna talk about school :> 

but guess what. my guy classmates friend from our year group lives in my apartment now. 

and he saw me cause I was waiting for the elevator and he came from like idk another side-? and he couldn’t open the door and it’s see through and he was looking right at me cause I kept looking at him and looking away and then I had to speed walk and open the door and he was just watching me trying to figure it out and then he said thankyou and I said you’re welcome but- he knows me. and he saw me.


 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 20th, 2024

my screen glitched and the app closed and ofc I was near the end of another long post but my dads back so byebye I’ll be back tomorrow morning maybe but I might just be off for a while again 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 22nd, 2024

I saw someone get raped on the floor (with a chair.)

5 replies
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 September 30th, 2024

😳

That didn't happen in your house or anywhere near you, I hope...

4 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 30th, 2024

@slowdecline48

oh goodmorning <3 and oh no it happened almost right in front of me and it was at my school 

3 replies
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 September 30th, 2024

Jesus on toast, girl...what kind of f***ed-up school do you go to?!?

2 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 30th, 2024

@slowdecline48

a really *** up school… :’) I’d go on about all the chaotic and disgusting things that happen everyday but you probably don’t want to hear about it 

1 reply
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 October 1st, 2024

Jesus & Muhammad in a Cadillac...*smh*

If I recall correctly, you & your family are in one of the gulf states...Persian Gulf, that is. If this kind of 💩 is common, no wonder the Middle East is the way it is.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more