Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP February 7th, 2025

I don’t look that bad like hair looks rlly good makeup looks rlly good 

idk 

I look kinda like

like

i look good I js feel like *** so basically I look like ***

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP February 7th, 2025

7 miqnutes 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP February 7th, 2025

BRO

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP February 7th, 2025

bro these kids are coming from left and right and tbh idrc cs this guy like

idk how to say it

wait we’re packing up in like a minutes

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP February 7th, 2025

minute

byeeeees,a,msmxdmsmwoz<3832]3<3<3<3<3<33


User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP February 7th, 2025

In english

10 minutes until we leave 

last lesson before half term 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP February 7th, 2025

bro this guy in my class 

So the teachers like doing smth idk 

nd everyone’s sitting wherever cs like idk it’s friday, it’s last day of half term llike yk it’s chill 

so me nd my friend were sitting next to each other on one table (she js left for bus usually id go with her but this teacher knows im not bus) 

I ws rubbing this sharp thing like on my leg earlier back nd forth nd it’s bleeding now 💀 I ws js bored 

anyways so the table next to us literally all the guys like u cldnt jst use 2 tables no they took chairs from everywhere nd they’re all js sitting there in their big *** gang

except  for 4 guys

3 of them are on another table in the corner of the class

theyre like that lonely grp that gets bullied kinda 

then the 4th guy

bro this guy

hes not js mad popular

hes mad popular nd hes chamaki nd hes literally js id say the worst in my class

hes so so rude nd 

wait packing up

prolly won’t finish

hes js being weird thi

anqyaays bye 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP February 15th, 2025

…

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP February 15th, 2025

oh btw this isn’t why im going “…” but an arrest order has been idk smth smth I think the word was filed against my dad. sooo if police sees him out in public he’s getting arrested basically. nd I asked like dont they like know where you live if they have to arrest you can’t they just come here

but yeah so

me and my brother are going to court and telling the judge we want to stay with our dad but until then we’re ordering everything and my dads home all day😀

oh um also

wait I forgot what I ws gnna say.

anyways so yeah that’s cool I guess

👍👍👍 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP February 15th, 2025

no tbh tho idrc 

when he ws like reading the message to us nd then explaining stuff and then he said me nd my brother have to go see the judge I turned around and yellled “BRUTHA.” and he jst looked at me then continued BAJAJAJJAHAHAJAHA 😭 life’s so chill lowkey like life’s *** up lowkey but in my head we’re all chilling