Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 29th, 2024

aunt

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 29th, 2024
doesn’t even gotta be a persun- your pet even
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 29th, 2024

and ofc these people be having friends in all different sets

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 29th, 2024

your science set friends your math set friends

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 29th, 2024

english

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 29th, 2024

literally anyone could find their life important or valuable for them

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 29th, 2024

you also notice that most of the time it’s not like that. but at the same time- in their world- all these people are likely to have negative experiences with that persuns death

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 29th, 2024

there are so many people that could care

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 29th, 2024

anyone from your close family or extended family- best friend/friend group or set friends- people you meet outta school high can have a wide variety- neighbors- family friends..

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 29th, 2024

and none that’d care about me-..?