Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 1st, 2024

no no no cos I definitely called that girls mom a deaf bword- it’s just so me yk. and like I totally knew her mom was deaf. I totally knew anything about her mom and I totally talked to that girl at all in the three years I was in the school. totally.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 1st, 2024

no one’s ever even heard me curse irl☠️I literally can’t even type the curse word here I just put three * for whatever word fits cos I literally cannot online or not. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 1st, 2024

It doesn’t matter how anyone else is. I just have to be perfect huh.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 1st, 2024

o yuh he was cursing about me.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 1st, 2024

I’m sorry.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 1st, 2024

my bad. I shoulda asked god to take me back to the sky and rewind his process so that I was never born.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 1st, 2024

:> I’m sorry for existing.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 1st, 2024

why do I try :')

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 1st, 2024

why don’t I just-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 1st, 2024

most people on quora say if you jump off a building from the second floor head first you’d die for sure. feet first no. most likely end up in a coma for years or laying in bed with a broken neck.