Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

becos calling the police is just the best thing to do for- everyone- isn’t it -?

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

and thats why I’m gonna make sure I’m dead before the time I can’t take it anymore. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

I’m not gonna say don’t refer me cos. no one cares enough to refer me. so. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

I’ve tried to do crazy *** to myself the past years becos I knew no matter what I’d end up in a better place than with my "dad".

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

wherever that was.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

and yk

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

I planned to k.ms when I was 6. I had a whole *** plan just fully thought out.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

summarized- I was gonna jump off the highest floor. pretty dumb plan. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

I don’t want anyone to know if I’m gonna k.ms.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

I barely had access to the internet at the time. there are much better ways-