Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

and no not to like deal with ***- there’s no other better way to deal with that- but I mean to k.ys

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

my fav atm is this drink. that I wont talk about cos even tho literally no one gives a *** and would bother reading this I still can’t talk about it.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

2 ingredients.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

but kills you almost instantly.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

then there’s the yk- also can’t talk about it but literally just blink and you wont open your eyes ever again. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

I love how I’m talking about *** suicide techniques rn-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

I like these tho.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

cos it doesn’t include- *just*- a possibility to die. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

It’s like you’ll die for sure- no slow or long pain. no broken bones. no struggle. just- find yourself dead. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

and I love it.