Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

I literally just woke up to my dad and grandma talking about another death. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

car accident.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

I really just can’t 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

I really, really can’t

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

can someone 

4 replies
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva April 3rd, 2024

@iloveyouxx 

*gives you a long hug if okay*

User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva April 3rd, 2024

@iloveyouxx

and if you think i only said that because you said nobody was there for you, just because you pointed it out, it’s not so. let me explain myself, just in case. 

i came here a few minutes after you had posted that. i stayed on this page until i was finally free irl to respond, so i didn’t even see the next page before saying it. how did i know to do this explanation then? i went to the next page after i had posted that. 

i know i haven’t been there for you as much as i wish i could, and i’m sorry, but i know it doesn’t change anything. but i do love you. and i do care. and i do think about you constantly. and i do tell life to stop hurting you so much. but it doesn’t listen. and i do wish i had something to say to you. but i don’t. so, all i can do right now is sit with you and give you a hug. a virtual one, but still a hug. 🩷

2 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

@justmeeva

I could think less about the reason rn hah :')💜

dw I understand and believe you ofc🩷thankyou for the explanation tho💕and for being here🩷

yu never have to apologize for not being here friend :0💗never and I won’t let you💕

I don’t think anyone does :') love me/care.🤍but I still remember when people went against me in rainbow room for saying that- so I won’t say anything TvT🤍

think about me is a possibility :P idk how tho heh :P🤍

life..can’t care less about me :') and I *officially*✨gave up on one day seeing the beauty✨ or good side✨to life. :D

im pretty hard to communicate with TvT🤍 and I often leave people speechless or with nothing to say :D✨/lh su I understand💜but also sometimes cos when you need help yourself you just can’t or don’t know how to help others- and that’s completely okay💙

your virtual hug and this convo means something to me🩷it doesn’t change much sure but I’m happy it happened💓💓


1 reply
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva April 3rd, 2024

@iloveyouxx 

guess i’m not anyone then 🤷🏼‍♀️. i understand the feeling tho. it’s hard to believe and trust those words, and i understand that. but i do care. i promise. 

yeah, now more than ever i understand how finding any positivity can be such a challenge- anything good, any hope - it’s really hard. and i can’t blame you. you’ve been through so much, and still are. i’m still proud of you tho, i have to say that. 🩷

it’s not your fault tho nadia fren.. for me personally, i wish i could say “it’s okay“ but it clearly isn’t. i wish i could say “it’s going to be okay” but who am i to promise that? i struggle with finding the good things, any hope, too, so that’s also out of the list. so i really don’t know what to say to you, except giving you as many virtual hugs as i possibly can. 🩷

love you, a lot. really. ❤️

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

just anyone

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

please

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

***.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

help.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

me.