Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

yk I also love the fact about 4people said they were gonna come to this thread and check on me or leave a hi.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

and alllll the people that said they were there for me.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

the friends that pretended to be real.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

does someone ever lowkey make you want to k.ys but like worse

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

cough I genuinely needa stop talking about dark topics cos like- :')

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

oop I didn’t get the notification :0 @justmeeva imma go read now tho🩷

1 reply
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva April 3rd, 2024

@iloveyouxx 

tyt lovely 🩷

load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

12 minutes :D not as slow as I thought/sar @justmeeva sorry my fingers are slow rn lol :'PP

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

@justmeeva

i forgot the heart- can’t forget the heart emoji xD💜

🩷*

load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

@justmeeva

im not gonna delete that notification💜

"justmeeva upvoted your post

I really, really can't"


I only have one notification that I never delete- one about a deleted forum basically- but when I saw this one it gave me the tiniest bit of the tiniest sense of..being- *alive* :')🩷I’m keeping it heh💕it’s just gonna live there💗


1 reply
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva April 3rd, 2024

@iloveyouxx 

awweee 🥺 idk what to say, i feel like i should say “thank you”, though that doesn’t really make sense- or does it?- so ima just give you another hug 🩷🫂

load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 4th, 2024

I replied…3 times- in the morning- all of them got deleted :') I think all of them turned out not making sense anyway. and just ranting sometimes. sorry friend :')🩷 @justmeeva

7 replies
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva April 4th, 2024

@iloveyouxx 

awe it’s okay 🩷

6 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 4th, 2024

@justmeeva

🩷

5 replies
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva April 4th, 2024

@iloveyouxx 

how are you fren? if okay to ask 🩷

4 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 4th, 2024

@justmeeva

i- thought you were them. their upvote and your notification came at almost the same time :') I had a whole rant in my head but can’t type it anymore :D🤍

but yus it’s okay🩷I’m- the worst I could possible get. before dead- I think. sorry.🖤but yuh that’s how I am :PP🤍

3 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 4th, 2024

@justmeeva

i had to go btw so sorry for the late reply💜

User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva April 4th, 2024

@iloveyouxx 

*gives you a long hugs if okay* 🩷 i’m sorry, that seems to be the most i can do atm :’) 

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 4th, 2024

@justmeeva

the most you can do rn is enough and vv much appreciated friend🩷it’s okie💕*hugging you tight*💓

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 5th, 2024

I got my brother's finger print and am on his phone :PP