Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Aromantic and Asexual

User Profile: Clairebear233
Clairebear233 January 19th, 2022

Hi my name is Claire and I am both asexual and aromantic which is basically the same thing anyways.. I want to create this thread for myself and to also meet people who are asexual also because honestly it can be lonely and hard to not be able to chat with people or friends who are NOT asexual. I would LOVE to see this thread trend.

4
User Profile: forwardesigner
forwardesigner January 19th, 2022

Wow. That is so very interesting. I’ve not ever even thought in terms like these but I would love to find out more about what it means. I mean what it means to be a romantic and asexual. I sort of think that everybody kind of has a part of them that is also that way most of the time but it makes me feel like, wow, How in the world with the population continue if everybody was like this or most people were like this I don’t know but it’s interesting. I want to know more.




1 reply
User Profile: Clairebear233
Clairebear233 OP January 24th, 2022

It’s fine if you don’t know some of these terms because I googled it and I identify myself as autosexual which means that I am don’t attracted to men and women but to myself in a sexual way and I am so happy that I found out what to identify myself as.

load more