I knew it in my teen's
It's very interesting to have found a community who is similar to me. I didn't know the name for it but I believe I've always been asexual demisexual since I was a teenager. I was never attracted to guys sexually in high school but I did find some to be cute from a distance. I never found girls to be attractive but I have always thought they were pretty or strong or outgoing. I never had interest in sex as my mind was on other important thing's. The thought of someone touching me intimately makes me uncomfortable. I guess that makes me weird🤷? I actually did experience sex for the 1st time in my adult life and the result: I didn't like it. It didn't make me want to go buck wild. It didn't change my personality. I didn't become freaky. Pretty much opposite of what they say virgins will do once they've been touched. It didn't work on me😂 Anyway, as an adult, I love to kiss. I would love to be in a relationship but I enjoy being single. My alone time and personal space is what's important to me as well as feeling safe. I would love to find the right person who actually wants to get to know me personally before becoming intimate. I made that mistake the first time and it won't happen again. I do have normal natural feelings like any other human but there are some thing's that I can wait on. That's all I could think of to write at the moment, hope this helps someone🌻❤