Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are you new to the LGBTQ+/MOGII Community in November? Join in and say hi!

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener November 1st, 2023

Welcome to the LGBTQ+/MOGII Support Community forums! I’m Emotions, I am a community mentor leader and chatroom moderator for the LGBTQ+/MOGII Support community here on 7 cups. Whether you are looking to just connect with other LGBTQ+/MOGII people, or find a safe space to get support and acceptance, hopefully you can find that here. I look forward to connecting with you here in the forums or in one of our group support chat rooms.


When looking through the forum space you may find that topic filters can be a helpful tool for finding discussions and resources that relate to topics that interest you. Feel free to create your own thread or post in one of our many ongoing discussions or games! If you’d like to be notified about check-ins, discussions and other fun events here in the LGBTQ+/MOGII Support Community, think about adding yourself to the Community taglist here!


If group chat is more your speed, join us in the LGBTQ+/MOGII Support chat room! Teens click here, or adults click here.  To find out about scheduled sessions for this week check out this thread, or you can also check the community calendar here.


  • So if you’d like, take a moment to introduce yourself?

  • Do you identify with any LGBTQ+/MOGII labels? What are your pronouns?

  • What are you hoping to find here in the LGBTQ+/MOGII Support Community?

  • We are all more than LGBTQ+/MOGII labels, so what are some other ways you would describe yourself or your interests?


novemeber-welcome-crop_1698839077.png

[Image consists of the word “Welcome” in rainbow colours surrounded the the colours of the transgender flag for Transgender Awareness month on a dark background]



Tagging our newest subscribers: @spiralboi @misslonewolf13 @Regan18 @MindLooker91 @lucyBird @hopegood @FumikoAranki @notr4ch3l @Alexnolastname @Leonydus @Mli03 @warmheartedVillage7544 @StoryofAshes @Gr33nB3an21 @noahcr @Unkn0wnN0b0dy @NebulaSystem67 @azureCranberry3268 @lyssielu @bestScarf2795 @Froglover69 @northernlights101


14
User Profile: gentleFox20
gentleFox20 November 28th, 2023

@EmotionsListener

Hello everyone!

It's been a long time since I was here last so thought I'd reintroduce myself <3

I'm Fox, my pronouns are she/her and I'm bisexual/pansexual :)

I'm hoping to be able to support our bisexual members of the community and learn more about the LGBTQ+ as a whole.

I'd also describe myself as non-monogamous, ADHD, 30 something and child-free. I also love pancakes, frolicking in the woods and reading with a cup of tea.

Fox 💚


  • So if you’d like, take a moment to introduce yourself?

  • Do you identify with any LGBTQ+/MOGII labels? What are your pronouns?

  • What are you hoping to find here in the LGBTQ+/MOGII Support Community?

  • We are all more than LGBTQ+/MOGII labels, so what are some other ways you would describe yourself or your interests?

User Profile: gracefulApricot2230
gracefulApricot2230 December 1st, 2023

@EmotionsListener

Hello! AFAB and a little bit NB, Sapphic Queer and here to help!