Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are you new to the LGBTQ+/MOGII sub-community in February? Join in and say hi!

User Profile: KatePersephone
KatePersephone February 3rd, 2023

Hello there and welcome to the LGBTQ+ subcommunity! My name is kate, i am a 16-year-old cis girl (she/her) and i am the community mentor leader of this sub-community. I am so happy to have you here!


  1. What are your preferred pronouns?

  2. February is finally here! What are your plans for this month?


Are you interested in icebreakers and games? Then join us here!

Or maybe you like reading discussions? You can join us here, then!

How about getting to know other folks? You can join the room here!

Wanna be one of the first to know about our discussions and games? You can join the subcommunity taglist here!


Tagging our newest subscribers!

@patientLion8451 @Roxyve @FaeDecay @ClassyChicken23 @amo111 @weirdartist42 @iamzevan @22MEA @staceystoro @Aryn05 @timelord23 @mxemmett @allieallies @absiee @tealBirch9786 @generousKite4712 @Tee707 @funnyPerson3734 @TigerB33

8
User Profile: ClassyChicken23
ClassyChicken23 February 4th, 2023

@KateDoskocilova

Hello I'm Classy and I got by he/him. Idk, I'm trying to figure out my orientation and am struggling to see if I'm attracted to a certain sex or not. It's been a train ride although hopefully febuary will be better, I have school work I have to do.

User Profile: KatePersephone
KatePersephone OP February 12th, 2023

we have officially reached 23,700 subscibers! 🎉💟 so happy to have all of you here as part of this community <3

our newest subscibers:

@Erakeri @Twiggyyy @secretHuman8567 @saloumah @toughSugar174 @bowiegrl121 @Jxz @Lavender2396 @faithfulKite3317 @justsomeotherfawne @Syl887 @turquoisePlace5598 @0zzyk1ns @fizzyy @lavenderBeing3236 @cats4lyfe @CamLavvy02 @MoonCharms @Dandelion0Here @hanzb4nanas

User Profile: KatePersephone
KatePersephone OP February 19th, 2023

tagging our newest subscribers:

@thatguyty96 @whimsicalForest2194 @forcefulMoon8851 @inventiveCity9823 @Persimm0n @kocobun @enthusiasticWillow5715 @outandproud313 @decisiveCircle5084 @flyingmermaid @orangeBeach5304 @frankie2006 @GentleButterfly86 @mxliodas227 @Angelwolf2345 @Abouttobreakdown @Luna6ac @velovelo @QueenOfPurple80 @fluffykittykat2006

User Profile: wonderfulheart4088
wonderfulheart4088 February 19th, 2023

@KateDoskocilova

My pronouns are they/them.

My plans for February is to complete my midterms for school, and catch up on any unwanted school projects.

User Profile: ClassyChicken23
ClassyChicken23 February 20th, 2023

@wonderfulheart4088

Nice to meet you Wonderful, I hope your feb. goes good! :) Good luck with midterms.

load more
User Profile: Flare2973
Flare2973 February 21st, 2023

Hello my name is Flare. I am bi and I guess non binary, I still question my gender so that's one of the reasons why I have joined this group. Other then tat I have joined to be able to talk with people tat r similar to me in a way as well as people tat r not so similar. I look forward to getting to know y'all