Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Last one to post in this thread wins!!!

User Profile: AlexFox800
AlexFox800 January 24th, 2020

You see the title. Anything goes in the comments, just try to be the last one standing!

9101
User Profile: tinycactus809
tinycactus809 February 5th, 2020

*lifts you up simba style*

User Profile: tinycactus809
tinycactus809 February 5th, 2020

*YEETS*

User Profile: shadowmothhh
shadowmothhh February 5th, 2020

like the god I wish I was

User Profile: Goldcherry2113
Goldcherry2113 February 5th, 2020

Oh gosh

User Profile: tinycactus809
tinycactus809 February 5th, 2020

awwww don't worry you are a god :)

of coming in second place bc I'm gonna win!! :D

(no hard feelings I hope)

User Profile: tinycactus809
tinycactus809 February 5th, 2020

@tinycactus809

*disclaimer:

my posts here are STRICTLY playful, I don't mean to offend anyone *sends good vibes everyone's way* :D

load more
User Profile: shadowmothhh
shadowmothhh February 5th, 2020

I see this as a challenge.

This means war.

(No hard feelings, cactus. Im, as well, just being playful. Youre an enjoyable and fun person and I really like you, I see you everywhere, thank you for showing yourself in the forums. Im loving your playful challenges and I will stop at nothing to beat you. Playful competition can now ensue. You are now my declared enemy in this thread but everywhere else, youre awesome. Please keep posting in this thread, you keep me on my toes.)

User Profile: AlphaPheonix4720
AlphaPheonix4720 February 5th, 2020

@Jisola You can't steal her she's MY declared enemy this mean WAR

User Profile: shadowmothhh
shadowmothhh February 5th, 2020

@AlphaPheonix4720

it is one against all in this thread. everyone is our enemy. war is upon us and there are no sides to be taken

User Profile: AlphaPheonix4720
AlphaPheonix4720 February 5th, 2020

@Jisola Except mine lol

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: tinycactus809
tinycactus809 February 5th, 2020

AWWWW THANK YOU! you seem like a wonderful human being and a feirce competitor! THE CHALLENGE IS ON! *Flips shades down and tightens shoelaces*

User Profile: tinycactus809
tinycactus809 February 5th, 2020

@tinycactus809

oh, wait. they're velcro! 😂

load more
User Profile: shadowmothhh
shadowmothhh February 5th, 2020

hey your sock is undone

User Profile: tinycactus809
tinycactus809 February 5th, 2020

wait, whaaa? *looks down** shakes head sadly at the pile of wool next to my foot* gosh darn. 😞🤣😂

User Profile: shadowmothhh
shadowmothhh February 5th, 2020

wha-