SoShellie
April 29th, 2021
@CheeryMango watermelon 🍉 💕
Waywardtraveler89
April 30th, 2021
Fresh rain, and cedar
bimbimromeong
June 6th, 2021
My favorite scent the most is jasmine and melon.
Solares
June 13th, 2021
Lavender and the smell of books 📚
Also rain
wildDoggo
June 14th, 2021
The smell of pine forest in autumn 😊
Lyrc
June 14th, 2021
Vanilla, coffee, or new books. Anyone makes me instantly happy.
Vizholyag
June 14th, 2021
dried lavender or petrol~
yellowSkies779
August 1st, 2021
Oh I have so many but I do love the smell of a bakery and fresh coffee. Oh and like the smell of the air after it rains - I'm pretty sure after a rain storm the smell of the air causes a chemical reaction and releases serotonin but like don't quote me on that lol.
faron
August 2nd, 2021
my favorite scent is christmastime- the tree, cinnamon, fireplace, and hot chocolate :)
unassumingTalker3306
August 9th, 2021
vanilla
