Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Identifying myself, i ruined my best friend

User Profile: Khushi0102
Khushi0102 January 13th, 2019

When I wasnt sure if i was bisexual or a lesbian I thought i should experiment with a boy. I regret doing this but i got in a relationship with my best friend. He knew that me coming out as lesbian was a possibility and he willingy said yes. During dating i convince myself that i love him n that im bi. After 4 months I realised i feel more just having a crush on a girl than anything with him. And that me being in love was just my mind subconsciously forcing me towards boys because my mom didnt accept me for liking girls. I breakup and he shattered. He had already been going through lots n lots n i was helping. But this breakup changed our friendship and he couldnt depend on me for help or hell never move on. He gets suicidal. I dont know how to help him. And i cant help but blame myself for ruining his mental health and our friendship. I still love him the most but not in the way he does.

2
User Profile: sunnyBike7810
sunnyBike7810 January 13th, 2019

@Khushi0102 I can see your pain. But I think that these things can happen between female and male persons, that feelings and phyiscal contact changes the dynamic. You might want to talk to a 1-on-1 Listener or a therapist. All the best for you!

1 reply
User Profile: Khushi0102
Khushi0102 OP January 14th, 2019

@sunnyBike7810 yeah thanks

load more