Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I got led on by the girl I like

User Profile: Zie07
Zie07 July 16th, 2022

I was in love with my best friend for a while now. One day out of the blue she kissed me and I was left with mixed feelings. She is into guys. When I asked about it she said it wont happen again. But it did over few years it did. We werent together but we made out couple of times. She said it was to not hurt my feelings she used to do it. Now she is marrying a guy and somehow it breaks my heart. Neither can I forget her nor can I forgive her for playing with my feelings.

4
User Profile: SinceAi
SinceAi July 16th, 2022

Aww for now, let yourself heal. We know on what she did was unforgettable and unforgivable but at the same time, you're happy way back then. 🙂 It's just something you don't want to happen but biggest thing is you learned from it. Just let yourself heal first and you'll see that she's not worth it and you deserve better. 🥰

2 replies
User Profile: Zie07
Zie07 OP July 17th, 2022

thank you ❤️

User Profile: Zie07
Zie07 OP July 17th, 2022

I wish I knew how I can get over this quickly

load more
User Profile: Awkwardxintrovert
Awkwardxintrovert September 11th, 2022

Hey. Do u want to talk?