Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I’m gay but I’m married to a man

User Profile: compassionateJar2661
compassionateJar2661 July 13th, 2022

I’ve always identified as pansexual, but I’ve recently realized that I’m gay. I have no attraction towards men. I love women. But I’m married to a man. I haven’t told him yet. I am so terrified. I don’t want to hurt him. And if anything does happen, I’m the sole provider. He’ll have nothing. We live with his mom and it will destroy everyone. And she’s Pretty controlling so I am terrified to see what will happen. But I am so unhappy. I love my husband but i can’t keep doing this.

1
User Profile: AmyMir6
AmyMir6 July 14th, 2022

@compassionateJar2661 I am so sorry, this must be so hard for you, I can't even imagine how you feel. I can see that you have a lot of love and respect for your husband because you're very worried for him, since you are his provider, and you do not want to hurt him. Please remember to also take care of yourself! Wish you the best💜