Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

In think i'm in love with one of my good girlfriends..

User Profile: Biennie2001
Biennie2001 June 22nd, 2021

Hi everyone,

There is something on my mind lately. I'm think i'm in love with a girlfriend of mine and i a have a gut feeling that she might likes me too. She sometimes makes jokes about us being together and i just feel something between us. I just want to tell her, but i'm too scared that i scare her away.

She always talk about boys being so annoyang etc, and i think she just pretending that she's not liking me. The feelings are getting stronger and it's just so hard to hide them. Especially if we are drunk or something. I don't know what to do with my feelings, should I tell her? What are the changes that she might likes me too, maybe I just made this all up in my head?

Thank you for reading all of this, i hope somebody can help me or have a same experience :)

6
User Profile: Banjothebudgie
Banjothebudgie June 25th, 2021

@Biennie2001

That is a conflicting situation to be in. In most cases your gut is correct. It does sound like she likes you too!

User Profile: warmheartedMango816
warmheartedMango816 June 27th, 2021

I was in the same situation a year ago. I didn't have the gust to tell her and now she is living on another continent. If I had the chance to go back in time and tell her I would. So I say you shoot your shot, what's the worst that could happen?!

4 replies
User Profile: Banjothebudgie
Banjothebudgie June 27th, 2021

@warmheartedMango816
I am sorry to hear she moved away. But I do agree what is the worst that could happen?

2 replies
User Profile: Biennie2001
Biennie2001 OP June 27th, 2021

That things are gonna be akward between us and that our friendship is gonna change, what if i’m wrong?

1 reply
User Profile: Banjothebudgie
Banjothebudgie June 28th, 2021

@Biennie2001

That is totally understandable. But if she really is a good friend she will still be there for you no matter what.

load more
load more
User Profile: Biennie2001
Biennie2001 OP June 27th, 2021

I’m sorry to hear that :( You are totally right but it’s really scary.. i’m scared thing are gonna be akward between us, why did you not tell her back then?

load more