Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One sentence to describe your day!

User Profile: tiamishere
tiamishere June 12th, 2023

Hi beautiful people! Hope you're all doing well,

Let's do a fun challenge, so describe your day with one sentence, I hope it helps you to open up a little because we are all humans and we deserve to be heard:)

101
User Profile: Tauriel98
Tauriel98 July 22nd, 2023

@tiamishere

Dealing with so many emotions 🤷‍♀️

@tiamishere

Awful

User Profile: BodaciousTurtle27
BodaciousTurtle27 July 23rd, 2023

I didn't have work, so I sat at home on my phone all day and felt miserable because nobody else was home.

User Profile: windchimes1991
windchimes1991 July 23rd, 2023

@tiamishere


I felt discouraged as I looked for jobs.

User Profile: caughtinthemiddle
caughtinthemiddle July 23rd, 2023

@tiamishere

Anxious about bills/money, sad about where I am in life, lonely .

User Profile: WharfRat
WharfRat July 23rd, 2023

It's been okay. I watched a movie - The Getaway with Steve McQueen and Ali MacGraw. I enjoyed it. It's violent, with a lot of shooting and car chases.


User Profile: TheColourGrey
TheColourGrey July 24th, 2023

Pressure can be used to crush many objects, but pressure is also capable of going diamonds, when you feel pressure what will you allow it to shape you into?

User Profile: WharfRat
WharfRat July 25th, 2023

Saw my therapist today.


User Profile: ninawestxo
ninawestxo July 25th, 2023

@tiamishere hard

User Profile: VeeoStar
VeeoStar July 25th, 2023

Country Western!