Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is the smallest thing for which you are grateful?

User Profile: NormalizeTherapyToday
NormalizeTherapyToday February 22nd, 2021

I'll start, I'm grateful for late-night cold bowls of cereal and my childhood collection of science fiction novels.

42
User Profile: Courage7
Courage7 August 10th, 2021

Chocolate

User Profile: Rakkaus07
Rakkaus07 August 12th, 2021

Grateful for waking up everyday and breathe

User Profile: nonbinarycactus22
nonbinarycactus22 March 27th, 2022

@NormalizeTherapyToday


getting up every morning! when my alarm rings, i don't procrastinate on getting up. it took me a while, but i'm very grateful that i have the energy and will to get out of bed

User Profile: DoctorSalt
DoctorSalt March 28th, 2022

@NormalizeTherapyToday

It's weird but I'm grateful for the movie Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse. It's such a fun movie to watch and always gets me in a good mood when I'm down

User Profile: Ilovethewarmsun
Ilovethewarmsun March 28th, 2022

I'm grateful for my wonderful childhood

User Profile: fairmindedGrapes5035
fairmindedGrapes5035 March 28th, 2022

I’m grateful for being able to move my body in a way that makes me feel beautiful and powerful (aka dance!)

User Profile: enjoysilence
enjoysilence April 3rd, 2022

I’m greatful for the warm bed and having 2 dogs of mine.

User Profile: Lolerite
Lolerite April 3rd, 2022

Understanding code

User Profile: colourfulVision12
colourfulVision12 April 4th, 2022

grateful for many things but recently been grateful for the ability to heal and grow as a person. I am grateful for the beauty of life and the beauty that surrounds us @NormalizeTherapyToday