Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A good, free, online course for people interested in learning more about traditional basic yoga meditation

User Profile: roseMelody95
roseMelody95 July 24th, 2018
8
User Profile: RumpleSteeleSkin
RumpleSteeleSkin July 24th, 2018

@roseMelody95

Wow Rose thanks for this good linksmiley

User Profile: roseMelody95
roseMelody95 OP July 24th, 2018

@RumpleSteeleSkin You're welcome! I loved the course myself when I did it. smiley

load more
User Profile: igoback622
igoback622 July 25th, 2018

@roseMelody95 Thanks so much! I totally need something like this... I am really trying to get into yoga and mindfulness but I'm just not great at it yet. This will really help!

User Profile: roseMelody95
roseMelody95 OP July 25th, 2018

@igoback622 You're welcome!

load more
User Profile: Emmaness
Emmaness July 27th, 2018

@roseMelody95

nice thank you

User Profile: roseMelody95
roseMelody95 OP October 30th, 2018

Oh dear! The above was just the inicial meditation from the course that I meant to link to. Although I'm glad so many of you benefited from trying it out.smiley

The link to the whole course, Basic Yoga Meditation, is here: https://www.udemy.com/basic-yoga-meditation/learn/v4/content