Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hugs to ALL OF YOU!!! 🫂 🫂 💕

User Profile: exuberantLunch1808
exuberantLunch1808 September 27th

I just stood up for myself against a groomer/pedo online. I just got out of a terrible situation and I am So so SO proud of myself.

Tell me what you’re proud of!! Are there any big things that you’ve done that you’re proud of?:)

3
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree September 28th

@exuberantLunch1808


CONGRATULATIONS 🌟 

Way to go! Be careful out there,  their are bad things lurking in the shadows!!

I'm proud of taking a 2 mile walk today! Thank goodness for fall🌲

User Profile: exuberantLunch1808
exuberantLunch1808 OP September 28th

That’s amazing! Autumn is beautiful:) I’m proud of you 🫂

load more
User Profile: placidBunny3861
placidBunny3861 October 2nd

Hello!! I'm proud of reaching out for help when I knew I needed it!

For the first time in my life. I talked to my husband about my abuse, and I reached out to the crisis helpline. I joined 7cups and I'm going to seek therapy! I also reached out to a friend for the first time in years, that my parents made me cut off from her and text her things that they told me to say, it was a horrible end to the friendship and it was right after she had reported my mental health crisis so that I would be safe. I finally got to tell her that I was safe and ok and that I was forced to say those things to her those years ago

It's a major milestone in my life to be starting to work through this, and an even bigger milestone to reach out to outside help. and I am proud of myself!