I'm thankful for life, my gratitude journey ❤
Trigger warning - disaabilities... 18 years old is when I was brought to this world. After months in hospital, operation after operaration, being fed through a tube, not understanding anything that was happening. When I was well enough to leave I was taken straight to another country. To a old folks nursing home, I had security and protection here, by the time I got to the care home I was much calmer. My spine is broken and not completely fixable, my legs were amputated and I have some missing fingers now. It took a couple of years to understand human basic things. But I got there, 4 and a half years later I've became a real human.
So 4 and a half years later and I have learnt and done so much. Seeing a tv for the first time, a tree, a flower a bird, snow, Sun, grass all for the first time, this world is full of beauty and magic. I've learned simple things from wearing clothes and sleeping in a bed, counting, to learning how to use technology and the internet. I've never felt so happy, I have everything in life I could ever of imagined and so much more ❤
disabilities haven't stopped me I worked really hard with my fingers and limited movement, now I'm making all sorts of art and crafts 😁
and then 7 cups, here's my favourite place in the world, through 7 cups I've learnt to communicate, I've made friends, I've learnt how to show compassion to others as well as myself, I found my humour, I've learnt how family and friends work, and all about how other people live.
I'm so grateful to God, 7 cups, my friends here, and I'm so grateful for life. Never let anything or anyone stop you from being the best you ❤ and try to appreciate all those things we are so used to we overlook now, keep your heart humble and grateful ❤
@Tinywhisper11
That's such a beautiful statement, thanks for sharing it with us. We're all so happy to have you here too! (I just spoke for the entire 7 cups community with that "We" - but really, you are such a bright twinkling star in this community!)
💗🌟💗🌟💗🌟💗🌟
@DancingSongbird579
Hear, hear! <3
@Tinywhisper11 I just cannot imagine the pain you'd endured in such a young age. Before I joined 7cups, I thought I was the one who has suffered the most. Thanks to 7cups. It made me realise there are a lot more who has gone through more miserable things in life making me feel grateful for all that I have got. I admire your determination, will power and most importantly how you value and cherish every relationship. Thank you sweetest for your presence here and making people smile through your posts ❤️
@SpreadPeace20 aww thanks sweetie, your so nice ❤❤ I like to keep the same thing in my mind as you do, there's someone always worse off. But saying that, it really doesn't matter who comes from where, who's rich and who is poor, who's had it easy or hard, we still all hurt we still all feel we still struggle the same ways as each other ❤gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤