Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Motive others by your story

Hello. I have been going though a lot of stress lately cuz of school. I got my result for my final exam. I didn't do well as i expected. All of my friends got the top result. Only i was left behind. I thought this was the end but after 2 month i got in to the best school with pure dedication. I wanna hear other ppl story in life too. How they become the best of themselfs. I want others and myself to read those and feel motivate, realise how beautiful life is. Pls share your story.

1
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree Tuesday

@miraculousEmbrace769

I fought with my mental illness for 20 years.  Though I had enormous challenges i still managed to be a truck driver in USA and Canada.. I finally retired and now my hobbies are video games, gardening,and being a forum supporter/listener.. The ride to get to this point in my life was littered with tragedies and some successes. 🌲